1. Introduction & Agreement
Welcome to MaaJoba Marketplace, your trusted online Marketplace. MaaJoba Marketplace ("MaaJoba", "we" or "us" or our) is a one-stop online shopping mall where you can sell and/or buy with confidence across the globe. As such, users understand and agree that MaaJoba is an e-commerce platform that enables trades and transactions between sellers and buyers across the globe. MaaJoba services are subject to the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice to you. These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement by and between MaaJoba.com and you or your company. By using the website and services, you represent and warrant that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by this agreement. You also agree that any amendments to this agreement apply to you at any time.
2. Your registration obligations
By using the website and the services, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself, store, shipping/billing address, shipping data as prompted by the MaaJoba Service's registration form (the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MaaJoba has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MaaJoba has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the MaaJoba Services (or any portion thereof). MaaJoba takes seriously data accuracy.
3. Products and photo materials
By using MaaJoba website and services, you agree to the followings
- You only upload accurate product images of products you sell, meaning that your product images must not mislead buyers in any circumstances.
- Photos and/or videos materials must be relevant to product description.
- You must not manipulate your product prices or product images.
- Do not upload product images/photos and/or videos containing profanity, violent messages, abusive language, insanity and threats nor sell any lethal/dangerous/destructive products.
- Only upload photos and/or videos with your original content that does not violate these guidelines.
- Keep photo, store logo and/or video materials clean and respectful.
- Photos and/or videos must not contain any advertising materials.
- Do not post viruses, infected files and/or malicious files.
- MaaJoba reserves the right to remove or delete any product images/videos that does not abide by these guidelines. In addition, violating any point contained in these guidelines may result in terminating user's account.
- MaaJoba takes no responsibility for the content of any product images/videos posted on this website. Product images/photos and/or videos materials published on MaaJoba.com must not be in any way interpreted as endorsed by MaaJoba.
- Make our website clean and safe.
- In our sole discretion, we reserve the right to delete any products, product images; product description, store logo, which we reasonably believe, is unlawful, inappropriate, does not abide by this agreement and/or could result in any liability to MaaJoba.
4. Vendor Responsibilities
As a vendor at MaaJoba.com, it is your sole responsibility to
- List products and any other relevant information (product price, discount offers, coupons, etc) on your store homepage as per the guidelines listed in part 3 of this agreement.
- Process your orders on time.
- Ship on time per your own shipping policy (available on your store homepage) and provide accurate shipping tracking number to your customers.
- Request funds to be released in your MaaJoba vendor account upon successful order delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Update product quantity in your store and properly run your store as per the terms in this agreement.
- Provide and verify your bank account where funds will be transferred after successful order deliveries.
- Provide accurate and reasonable shipping rates and cancellation policy.
- Transfer funds to your verified bank account at your own convenience
- Respond to customers' inquiries and emails.
- Process any disputes/claims filed against you by customers.
- Pay fees incurred to product insertion if any and be responsible for all payments (plan, commissions to MaaJoba, processing fees, etc) incurred through the use of MaaJoba services.
- Must provide accurate payment information (credit card, expiration date, billing address, etc). If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or MaaJoba has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, MaaJoba has the right to suspend or terminate your vendor account and refuse any and all current or future use of the MaaJoba Services (or any portion thereof). MaaJoba takes seriously data accuracy.
- Check your MaaJoba account and registered email address for updates on orders you receive and/or place, disputes and/or any relevant activities on your account
If MaaJoba has reasonable grounds to suspect or confirm that you violate any of the points listed above, MaaJoba has the right to suspend or terminate your vendor account and refuse any and all current or future use of the MaaJoba Services (or any portion thereof).
5. Using MaaJoba Platform
While using MaaJoba, its services and online applications, you agree not to:
- Post inappropriate, violent texts and/or threats.
- List products in unsuitable categories an/or subcategories; or post misleading information about a product.
- Violate any laws, regulations, third party rights (e.g. third party's intellectual property rights;) or our policies.
- Manipulate products price, coupon values & expiration dates, product names.
- Manipulate MaaJoba billing setting.
- Fail to ship as per your own shipping policy and deliver products purchased from you.
- Fail to submit payment for products you purchased.
- Fail to release funds to vendors on products that were successfully delivered to you unless there is an open dispute.
- Use stolen and/or forged credit card to make payment.
- Contact a vendor or buyer for payment related matters outside MaaJoba website.
- Post inaccurate, false, misleading, defamatory, malicious content.
- Distribute spams.
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm MaaJoba and/or its users.
- Transfer your MaaJoba Account (including your User ID, Password and/or sales /orders data) to another party without MaaJoba approval.
- Collect other MaaJoba users information for personal and/or commercial use, without their consent and MaaJoba approval.
- Share your account information with third party.
- Commercialize any MaaJoba features/applications and/or tools
- Reproduce, modify, or distribute rights or content from MaaJoba website features or tools and MaaJoba's copyrights.
- File a lawsuit against MaaJoba regardless of the nature of issues/conflicts that may arise between you and MaaJoba.
Any disputes open by a buyer against a vendor regarding purchased items must be resolved between the buyer and the vendor using our advanced dispute applications. If for any reason, the buyer and the vendor could not reach an agreement and the dispute has escalated over 8 days, then buyer can request MaaJoba to step in to arbitrate and help esolve the dispute. There are no arbitration fees. MaaJoba's decisions in any arbitration it may be involved in are final.
Any disputes open by a user (buyer or vendor) against MaaJoba must be resolved between the user and MaaJoba. Users cannot file a lawsuit in a court against MaaJoba regardless of the nature of disputes/conflicts that may arise between them and MaaJoba.
All transactions through MaaJoba are carried out in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session, hence, safe and secure. Your credit/debit card and personal data are safe and are never stored in our databases or servers. Our Secure Sockets Layer software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. SSL software encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read over the internet. SSL prevents data theft and protects private information from being disclosed to third parties. MaaJoba is dedicated to ensuring its members safe and secure transactions.
It is against our policy that any MaaJoba user requests any other user to make payment outside the MaaJoba website. Such requests are illegal and are treated as scams. Any MaaJoba user can purchase any listed products on MaaJoba website; however this must be legally done within the MaaJoba Network. If you have ever been asked by any one to make payment bypassing MaaJoba, please report this to us immediately by simply clicking the link Contact Us at the bottom of any page. Scams are treated seriously and reported to law enforcement.
MaaJoba will never ask for personal or sensitive information (email address, telephone number, password, login credentials, credit/debit card, bank account, social security number etc) in emails. If you have ever been asked by anyone on our behalf to provide such sensitive data via email, please report the issue to us immediately by clicking the link Contact Us at the bottom of any page.
MaaJoba has zero tolerance toward abuse, spam and scams.
MaaJoba reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the MaaJoba Services (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that MaaJoba shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the MaaJoba Services (or any part thereof).
8. Comments area and emails
MaaJoba offers the opportunity to its users to write feedback/comment on purchased items, and send emails. Comments and emails are governed by the following guidelines:
- Be respectful of other users and readers.
- Messages/comments including blatant profanity, racist, sexist, abusive, offensive, discriminatory contents, foul language, and/or ad hominem attacks are prohibited.
- Stay on topic: comments/emails that are off-topic or scams or contain advertising materials are prohibited.
- Do not post personal information including phone numbers, emails, credit card information, social security number, etc.
- It is illegal to use or publish others' materials, trademark or intellectual property without legal permission.
- Do not post html, advertising materials, viruses and/or malicious code.
- MaaJoba reserves the right to remove or delete any comment and/or user account that does not abide by these guidelines.
- Users are solely responsible for the content of their comments and emails.
- MaaJoba takes no responsibility for the content of any comments/emails posted on this website. Content of comments/emails represents the opinions of users, and in no way should be interpreted as endorsed by MaaJoba.
9. Copyright and intellectual property
MaaJoba takes seriously copyright and intellectual property. We urge any MaaJoba user to do the same. Publishing photos, videos materials and/or any other materials that you don't owe a copyright is prohibited, and against the law. Any user who violates the copyrights or intellectual property right of others will have their account terminated.
Under these terms of service, you agree to the followings:
- Do not upload photos and/or videos containing profanity, violent messages, abusive language, insanity and threats.
- Photos and/or videos materials should be relevant to products you sell.
- Only upload photos and/or videos with your original content that does not violate these guidelines.
- Keep photo and/or video materials clean and respectful.
- Photos and/or videos must not contain advertising materials.
- Do not post viruses and/or malicious files.
- MaaJoba reserves the right to remove or delete any product, photo/video that does not abide by these guidelines. In addition, violating any point contained in these guidelines may result in terminating user's account.
- MaaJoba takes no responsibility for the content of any photo/video posted on this website. Photos and/or videos materials published on MaaJoba.com should be in no way interpreted as endorsed by MaaJoba.
The content, gathering of information, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the website are protected by applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property rights and the copying, redistribution, use or publication by anyone of any such content or any part is strictly prohibited.
10. Member conduct
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not MaaJoba, are entirely responsible for all content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the MaaJoba services. MaaJoba does not control the content posted via the MaaJoba services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the MaaJoba services, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will MaaJoba be liable in any way for any content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the MaaJoba website.
You agree not to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a MaaJoba official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the MaaJoba website;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the MaaJoba Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- Interfere with or disrupt the MaaJoba services or servers or networks connected to the MaaJoba, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to MaaJoba, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- Provide material support or resources (or to conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the United States government as a foreign terrorist organization pursuant to section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
You acknowledge that MaaJoba reserves the right to terminate your account, remove comments and/or materials that do not abide by the above guidelines or that appear to be spam.
11. Member account, password and security
Upon completing the MaaJoba Service's registration form, it is solely your responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to (a) immediately notify MaaJoba of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. MaaJoba cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this part of the agreement.
The Service content from or through the Service is provided on an "As-Is" basis. We do not warrant that this service will be uninterrupted or error-free. There may be delays, omissions, and interruptions in the availability of the service. Where permitted by law, you acknowledge that the service is provided without any warranties of any kind whatsoever either express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You acknowledge that use of the service is at your own risk. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any person's advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the services by MaaJoba, our partners or any user of the service or any other person or entity. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such opinion, advice, statement or information shall be at your sole risk. The sole and entire maximum liability of Company for any reason and user's sole and exclusive remedy for any cause by the user shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the particular goods or services purchased. Company and any of its affiliates, dealers or suppliers are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (or damages from loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), or losses based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence, product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages). The limitations of damages set forth above are fundamental elements and the basis of the bargain between Company and user. This site and goods and services would not be provided without such limitations. Some State statutes may differ regarding limitation of liability. We do not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information displayed, uploaded or distributed through the service by MaaJoba or any user of the service or any other service. Your continued use of the service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
Buyers and vendors represent and warrant that (i) if any credit card payment is involved, all credit card information supplied is true, correct and complete and (ii) payments incurred by buyers/vendors will be honored by buyers/vendors' credit card company. Users agree to keep their account login credential confidential and immediately notify MaaJoba of any breach of this contract or unauthorized use of password, as MaaJoba does not protect buyers/vendors from unauthorized use of their password-protected account.
14. Editing, Deleting and Modification
MaaJoba reserves the right in its sole discretion to edit or delete any information or content appearing on the website and to remove any goods or services for sale. Upon notice published over the service, MaaJoba may modify this Contract, discontinue or revise any or all aspects of the site in its sole discretion and without prior notice. Cancellation of this Contract will be deemed effective upon publication on the website with respect to transactions showing after said date.
15. Right to refuse
MaaJoba reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse service at any time. Sale of any goods or services is subject to availability.
User agrees to indemnify MaaJoba, employees, agents, affiliates, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, loss, claim, including reasonable attorney's fees which MaaJoba may suffer from user's activities on or use of the service, including without limitation any breach by user of this Agreement or any charges or complaints made by other parties against the user related to user's violation of this Contract or use of services. User shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any claim. MaaJoba reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you; provided, however, that you shall remain liable for any such claim.
This agreement represents complete understanding between you and us regarding your relationship to online and supersedes any prior warranties or representations.